What You’ll Do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with our customers by optimizing their data using the Perpetua platform to help ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations
- Partner with our customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals
- You will know the main features and benefits of our product inside and out and can articulate them to our customers
- Offer strategic advertising solutions and in customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to achieve optimal success with Perpetua
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ campaign performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touch points like email and Zoom calls
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to our Product and Engineering teams
- Identify and close upsell opportunities with existing customers.
Who You Are:
- You have previous experience working with customers within a SaaS company or in a Customer Success role at a high growth b2b saas company
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- You are a pro at building relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
Bonus Points If…:
- Can share with us a time that you analyzed data, and took actions on those insights help a customer achieve their goals
- Have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- Have been at a company that's scaled from $10 --> $100 million in revenue
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Perpetua’s Revenue Share Units allow employees to partake in the success and growth of our company.
- Flexible time off policy
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness cover
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace including a one-time work from home stipend when you join
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.
Want to learn more about Perpetua Labs? Visit Perpetua Labs's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.