What You'll Do:
- Plan global publicity strategies and campaigns
- Build strong relationships with journalists and media partners including influencers and content creators
- Manage enquires from the public, press and related organizations
- Analyze and track media coverage and brand mentions
- Secure organic and lucrative speaking opportunities for Perpetua's internal thought leaders
- Organize and co-ordinate Perpetua's presence at events, tradeshows
- Stay up to date with industry trends, news and best practices
- Work with Perpetua's content and growth marketers to ensure Perpetua's editorial calendar and themes are aligned with macro industry trends
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years experience in public relations or brand management
- You're a born communicator and have a deep understanding of communications
- You've got hustle. You'll be working with multiple people and teams, in high pressure environments. You're familiar with the speed at which the media and the tech industry moves and have experience meeting and exceeding those expectations.
- You're an excellent writer with impeccable attention to detail
- You enjoy reading about startups, tech and culture in your spare time
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience in media or B2B/SaaS
- You have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- You have landed a story in AdWeek, AdAge, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Fast Company, TechCrunch or Business Insider
- You have an accessible network for influencer outreach and content syndication
- You have experience with SEO and content best practices for organic search and social
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Perpetua’s Revenue Share Units allow employees to partake in the success and growth of our company
- Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
- Flexible time off policy
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace including a one-time work from home stipend when you join
- When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.
Want to learn more about Perpetua Labs? Visit Perpetua Labs's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.