Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) - (EU) Remote friendly
Perpetua Labs, Berlin
See jobs at Perpetua Labs
You will be:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Doing data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to show Sellics’ expertise with Amazon advertising
Your background and experience that makes you a good fit for this job:
- A relevant PhD / MSc in Computer Science, Maths, Stats, or a related area
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as LASSO, Decision Forests, NN, etc.
- Excellence with Python
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL or Postgres
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
Why should you join Perpetua Berlin? We offer:
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with a pool
- Competitive compensation package
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics/Perpetua Talks," regular team events
- Professional coffee machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.
Want to learn more about Perpetua Labs? Visit Perpetua Labs's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one