What You’ll Do:
- Manage all aspects of Perpetua's EMEA event marketing programs, including content and program development, experience and visual design, vendors, communications, exhibitions, activations, promotions, and production
- Establish Perpetua's brand presence and activation strategy at tentpole events
- Lead execution of webinar series and ad hoc webinars for EMEA, working with Perpetua's content and growth marketing teams
- Work with growth marketing and marketing ops to evaluate and report on event ROI, including lead tracking, surveys, post-event tracking and recommendations for future events
- Work cross-departmentally to evaluate and recommend prospective events that align with broader company goals
- Collaborate with marketing team (PR, growth marketing, product marketing, brand) to ensure events integrate with larger campaigns to maximize impact
- Explore latest event design, including new technology and branding ideas
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar experiential marketing role
- Experience managing, planning, organizing and executing events from inception to completion, within budget
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to strategize at a high level supported by applicable tactics, work smart in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-growth environment.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
- Self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, and written communication, and successful interpersonal skills.
Bonus points if:
- You have working knowledge and comfort working in Salesforce, Pardot, Instapage, Splash, Figma a plus
- You have eCommerce advertising domain expertise
- You have been at a company that's scaled from $10 --> $100 million ARR in 3 years
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Perpetua’s Revenue Share Units allow employees to partake in the success and growth of our company.
- Flexible time off policy
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace including a one-time work from home stipend when you join
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.
Want to learn more about Perpetua Labs? Visit Perpetua Labs's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Manager, Process & Project Management, Footwear Product Operat...
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle