Director, Talent Life Cycle Processes
Persado, New York, NY
Persado unlocks the power of words, the foundational DNA of marketing
Who We Are
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power of words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For
The Director, Talent Life Cycle Processes will build integrated talent, career development and mobility processes and solutions to help assess, identify, engage, develop, and grow our talent to deliver value and organizational growth. They will also maintain an ever-evolving proactive view to support the evolving needs of our business in order to create an exceptional employee experience.
At Persado, the Talent management process is about identifying needs across the organization, such as open roles, matching the right people with the right skill sets to the right roles, ultimately hiring suitable candidates, developing and evolving their skills to match the position, and retaining them successfully in order to achieve long term organizational goals.
The Director, Talent Life Cycle Processes will consult and collaborate with the Senior People Leadership Team, the Recruiting Team, the HR Business Partners, the Learning and Development Team, and the greater Persado management community to:
- Serve as a supporting specialist or generalist in talent management, leadership models, assessments, career pathing, succession, and/or skills development initiatives.
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers and the recruiting team to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies specific to role requirements.
- Build upon our Talent Management Life Cycle to support employees in a comprehensive, holistic way ensuring employee and organization success.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the talent management process, including current job descriptions, skills and capabilities frameworks, and competencies instruments.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving role satisfaction, career mobility opportunities, operational, program and team efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data in Bryq, Fue50, Lattice and other tools in the HRIS ecosystem for the talent pool and translate that data into insights through analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Conduct bi-annual workforce planning cycles focused on performance attributes and talent growth, in addition to partnering with Finance on compensation adjustment sessions
- Creating training, job aids, and supporting tools to support recruiting teams, HRBPs, business leaders, and employees in effective talent management process implementation and to ensure the intended outcomes of all of our talent processes are met.
- Maintain key metrics to track the effectiveness of talent lifecycle processes in the talent management portfolio.
- Track milestones required to achieve both short and long-term priorities within the talent lifecycle processes.
- Play a role in the implementation of technology enhancements to better enable our talent, career progression and performance processes.
- Expertise in a broad spectrum of talent processes/practices/tools.
- Stays up to date on talent trends across the competitive, external market.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience successfully partnering/ consulting with employees, strategic HR Business Partners and People teams on the implementation of end to end talent practices.
- Demonstrated success at leveraging contemporary HR models and technologies.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required and skills in interpreting data/ summarizing key insights/ messages for a variety of audiences.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle talent management programs.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Want to learn more about Persado? Visit Persado's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.