Senior Product Manager (Remote Optional)
Petal, New York, NY
Credit that's honest, simple, and accessible.
- Own and develop the vision and roadmap for their team that drives company OKRs. Lead challenging priority and trade-off conversations with the team. Work closely with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders like Marketing, Risk, Operations, and Legal throughout the process from vision and roadmap to detailed requirements.
- Develop strong partnership and become a well-versed thought partner with Marketing, Risk & Data Science
- Conduct user, analytical, or market research to identify pain points and opportunities to move key metrics. Take these issues and lead the team from zero to launch of features or improvements.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure the requirements are clear, schedule is tracked, and blockers are unblocked.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate project value to everyone from legal to customer support to Engineering. Ability to listen to stakeholders and draw out key points.
- Excited to dive into data and user research to identify product opportunities.
- Comfortable with technical conversations around data or 3rd party integrations. Experience working directly with engineers on requirements.
- Experience working with technical concepts and great partner to Engineering, Data Science, and other technical stakeholders. Past technical experience, technical education, or experience working directly with Engineering / Data Science.
- Strong interest in the Petal mission and culture!
- Experience with SQL or Looker (or similar programs) for data analysis.
Petal is a simple, no-fee credit card that’s transparent, intuitive, and doesn’t require a credit score. We make credit underwriting decisions with machine learning, analyzing our customer’s full digital financial record—not just their credit score. This allows us to provide the first ever introductory credit card with high credit limits, great rates, and no-fees whatsoever.
Want to learn more about Petal? Visit Petal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.