Front End Developer
Piggy, Bengaluru, India
Next generation investment platform for everyone.
- Create fast and functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Produce elements of UI required to develop and improve user experience
- Effectively communicate with developers through implementation phase to realize design vision
- Translate high-level feature concepts into use cases and customer experience requirements
- To quickly prototype UI designs and create elegant and intuitive user interfaces
- To design experiences that use data visualization to make data both meaningful and impactful at the same time
- Design and build pixel-perfect cross-browser compatible UIs
- Experience converting visual designs to HTML with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
- Knowledge of PWA will be plus
- At least 2 years of work experience with UI Design/Front-End Development
- Expert in web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS/PWA)
- Mobile application development experience and working knowledge of the responsive web design approach
- Knowledge of using and writing Web APIs based front-end code
- Fluency in current design and media trends
- Deep understanding of the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products
- Ability to create well-abstracted, reusable UI components
- A keen eye for producing clean, semantic markup
- Passion for graphics and data visualization
- Capable of working independently in fast-paced environment
Experience an easy way to make Investments in Mutual funds in India. Easiest platform to make mutual fund investments in India. Because you need to make Investments, be it just to park your cash short term to earn better returns, or to invest for your goals or retirement, we've made an easy to use platform for you where you can invest in any fund in India in few clicks and have track your existing investments. Furthermore , you make investments without paying any middlemen commissions and make more returns . After all, It is your money. Don't pay too much to others when you can do it on your own.
Want to learn more about Piggy? Visit Piggy's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.