Piktochart team is looking for a talented user experience designer who is eager to explore many different approaches to solving user problem. By ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next, you have a knack to bring the product usability to its best. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction.
This is what you will work on a day to day basis:
- Work closely with data scientists, UIUX and project teams to offer insightful guidelines focused on user experience when building new features.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective & design thinking methodology.
- Interview Piktochart users to identify qualitative key aspects that create great user experience for users. You will talk to users via phone/Skype/face-to-face.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about user behaviour through methods like targeted surveys.
- Create effective user flow and wireframes that solve problems faced by Piktochart users, and propose changes or new ideas to designers and developers.
- Conduct usability test to observe one's behavior towards the product.
Who we're looking for
- At least 3 years of experience working in the UX fields.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Has creativity in coming up with ways to collect data and proficiency in analyzing the data that has been collected.
Ability to translate user findings into design suggestions with problem solving skills without compromise the user experience and articulate the values well.
- Proficiency with conducting user interviews, and utilising usability testing platform, wireframe and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Being data-driven and making decisions based on methods of “Test, Build, Measure” and repeat.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
This is a full time role based in Penang, Malaysia and we're not accepting remote working.
If you are willing to relocate from abroad, we will arrange for your working visa. We also offer relocation package to help you settle in your new home.
Our Story How we grew into what we are today. How did it begin? It all started in 2011 when Ai Ching and Andrea founded Yet Another Studio, a graphic design agency based in Penang, an exotic Malaysian island known for its rich variety of food and incredible heritage sites. They quickly realized “infographics" has become a buzzword, and that anyone who was serious about their content strategy or hungry to make their communication visually attractive would probably look into creating one eventually. From 4 people working day and night in a small Penang-based warehouse, our first do-it-yourself infographic platform was born. Now, we’re 48 months in, serving over 5 million users, and growing every single day. Every time marketers drive more visits to their website, teachers engage and spark interest in their students, children create stunning presentations for their assignments and nonprofits spread awareness of their noble causes, we get extra energy boosts to keep evolving and bringing even greater tools to the world. To you.
Want to learn more about Piktochart? Visit Piktochart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Project Management (Real Estate & Construction)
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Axios, New York, NY
Senior UX/UI Designer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Midweight Experience Designer
Support Engineer, Tier 2 Support (Australia)