Pinterest is building world class Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines for our mobile clients. You will design and drive the implementation of the underlying frameworks, tools and infrastructure required to realize this vision. You will also work on the problem of scaling these systems to meet the requirements of hundreds of engineers and enable them to efficiently build the best products for our millions of users.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical leadership by creating and embodying engineering best practices through planning and executing critical, large-scale and company-wide projects.
- Partner with every engineering team at Pinterest to develop solutions for challenges faced by them and increase developer delight, efficiency and productivity.
- Scale the frameworks, tools and infrastructure needed to keep our 500+ developers in sync while sharing code, building, testing, releasing and deploying their applications and services continuously.
- Architect, design and evolve native application test frameworks for our mobile clients (Android, iOS and Web).
- Design, build and maintain tools and frameworks to automate the commit-deploy pipeline (including development, testing, release/deployment and monitoring) of our products and services.
- Simplify and increase visibility into the CI pipeline and enable easier and faster insights into potential problems.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of development and/or test architecture and coding experience.
- Proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and system design.
- A curiosity or passion for identifying developer pain points and solving them.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.