Great brands help make Pinner's inspirations a reality, and we’re looking for a seasoned leader to help connect them to millions of pinners. You’ll develop strong brand relationships and work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and grow new business revenue with top existing and potential advertisers
- Partner with the world’s top marketers to build integrated marketing programs and engage partners in content growth opportunities
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with partners’ executive and operational teams
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience in Advertising, Digital, and/or Media Sales and established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Strong understanding and experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organizations with a background in search and programmatic advertising
- Ability to interface with product and engineering to synthesize customer needs and feedback
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.