We’re looking for an experienced Web Engineer to join the Core Platform team in our Core Experience organization. Our cross-platform team works on creating the best engineering environment for our company by enabling developers in all client platforms to be successful. You’ll work closely with product leaders and engineers across the company to craft the way our developers move in a fast and safe manner without compromising on quality.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineers to build the tools and frameworks most needed for fast and reliable product development, including build, quality, and data pipelines.
- Dive into experiment data to find the best opportunities for improvement, and then execute on those opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing user-facing features or developer tools.
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Software Developer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
SigFig, San Francisco
Help Desk Manager
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Confluent Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Confluent, Palo Alto