As a Machine Learning Engineer at Pinterest, you'll work on tackling new challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence. We are building the world's first discovery engine, serving up millions of recommendations to an incredibly loyal user base. At the same time, the team is building one of the fastest growing online ad platforms, and our success depends on mining rich user interest data that helps us connect users with highly relevant advertisers. In this role, you can join a small team in any of the following areas: image recognition, user modeling, recommender systems, natural language processing, and big data analytics. As you kickstart your career at Pinterest, you’ll help us maneuver through crazy growth and insane scale while pinpointing tomorrow’s engineering challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Dive right into the code base on your first day
- Write clean, efficient, and sustainable code
- Break down complex problems and implement creative algorithms using state-of-the-art techniques
- Use machine learning, natural language processing, and graph analysis to solve modeling and ranking problems across discovery, ads and search
What we’re looking for:
- PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience working on production machine learning systems at scale, data mining, ads ranking, recommendations, and/or natural language processing
- Understanding of an object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, Python)
- Experience in MapReduce, Hadoop, and/or distributed systems
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
.Net Solutions Architect - Pivotal Labs/AppTx
Pivotal Software, Denver
Software Engineer, Infrastructure
DoorDash, San Francisco & Mountain View
Senior Software Engineer
Fitbit, Belarus - Minsk
SDE III - Data
Engineering Manager - Cloud Infrastructure