As a Data Engineer on the Data Analytics team you'll provide necessary intelligence to the rest of the company that will enable making better product decisions. You'll make use of the latest advances in large scale data processing, machine learning, and data visualization to uncover insights in data. You’ll be part of the data engineering team, working on some of the most interesting datasets with a world-class team of engineers towards the mission of enabling data-driven products and insights at Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable OLAP backend storage for data in PB scale.
- Build robust data pipelines that collect, process, and compute business metrics from activity data using Spark
- Work with business analysts and data engineers to build new analysis tools and metrics for measuring product engagement
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Degree in computer science, machine learning, or statistics
- Extensive programming experience in Python/Scala/Java
- Extensive experience with one or more of the follow frameworks. (Spark, Druid, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka)
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - GUI
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Browser
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland
Executive Chef EMEA
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Security DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Manager, Vehicle Architecture and Package Engineering
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Executive Assistant to the CEO, AWAL
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles