We are looking for a Credit & Collections Analyst to join our team. The role will help administer our worldwide credit approach, to ensure Pinterest’s credit exposure is vetted, appropriate and compliant. This role will also include overseeing and owning a collections portfolio, striving for timely collections and goal attainment. By joining this team, you will also assist in other areas and projects within the Revenue Accounting Team function.
What you will do:
- Daily monitoring of outstanding balances vs. credit limits and interaction with stakeholders to address/resolve.
- Support and ensure excellent experience for both internal and external partners – by building key relationships
- Regular review of Credit Limits assigned to existing customers, including review of financial statements/business reports
- Observe and maintain global credit policy, procedures, records and systems to meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Driving collections to meet monthly and quarterly targets – using ownership, professionalism & urgency to improve cycles.
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare notes on high-risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- Manage on-account, unapplied, unidentified payments in concert with Cash Apps Teams
- Other projects / support as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to review and interpret financial statements, commercial credit reports (D&B, etc.)
- Previous media agency experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail & professional communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Strategic Sourcing/Indirect Procurement
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Hortonworks, New York, NY
Manager, Risk Solutions
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Global Strategic Events Director
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, CA