The Fraud Operations team is dedicated to fighting payment fraud and Ad spam so Pinners can discover the things they love and trust those things. We’re looking for a seasoned analyst to join our team and execute on that mission. You’ll work with engineers and product managers to enable our team to find and respond to malicious or deceptive activity, develop new features and strategies to prevent fraudsters from finding value on Pinterest, and generally support our team in their fight to prevent negative Pins from reaching Pinners. Join us and make a difference for millions of people!
What you’ll do:
- Guide and execute on Ad fraud strategies using data-driven decision making
- Write fraud detection rules using industry standard tools and leveraging SQL and Python
- Partner with our engineering team to build features and internal tools that reduce fraud
- Lead complex team projects, engaging key stakeholders and reducing redundancy within the team
- Work with our finance organization and serve as our POC for the Chargeback Management process, ingesting chargeback data and understanding opportunities to minimize fraud or decrease good customer impact
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in detecting and managing payment fraud in products
- Experience driving solutions to complex problems using analytics and data visualization fundamentals
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Ability to make analytical and empathetic decisions
- Thoughtful and honest communication skills
- Previous experience with online Ads Network preferred
- Understanding of chargebacks and the financial ecosystem related to chargeback management
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.