Pinterest is focusing on improving its support for shopping and product discovery. You’ll work with a group of very talented engineers to create personalized shopping experiences for hundreds of millions users. You’ll build hands on experiences on state-of-the-art data mining pipelines, indexing systems, search engines, recommendation systems and ranking systems.
What you’ll do:
- Own, improve, and scale the content ingestion system that bring hundreds of millions of products to Pinterest every day.
- Improve the scalability, efficiency, performance, and reliability of our indexing and serving systems.
- Build and own the data mining and reporting pipelines.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience with object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, Python)
- Expertise on building large scale indexing and serving systems for search, recommendation or ads.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product, infra, and ads teams.
- Experience in data mining/machine learning will be desirable.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Engineer
Sparta Science, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Reliability
Samsara, San Francisco
Staff Front End Software Engineer
SigFig, San Francisco
Technical Program Manager - Privacy Assurance and Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Android Engineer
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Senior C# Infrastructure
Gigya, Tel Aviv, Israel