Workday Business Analyst and Project Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Visual discovery destination
Pinterest is looking for a creative and motivated Workday Business Analyst to join our growing Business Systems IT team.
What you'll do:
- Quickly ramp up and be productive by understanding the existing Workday implementation and current business process
- Collaborate with different business functions, gather and understand requirements and propose scalable solutions that leverage full potential of the systems
- Own technical roadmap for Workday, and develop program to prioritize work with business stakeholders and communicate progress
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues and propose solution
- Configure and provide administration support for the Workday application
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Workday HCM implementation and configuration
- Workday HCM and/or integration certification
- Strong understanding of Business Process framework, Workday Security and inbound and outbound integrations out of Workday
- Strong project management skills to gather requirements, manage cross functional teams’ expectations, deliver complex technical solutions and plan/conduct User Acceptance testing.
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Qualtrics , Provo
Senior Revenue Accountant
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Accountant, Corporate Finance
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
National Finance Director
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Mobile Operations Coordinator
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY
Business Strategy Manager
Slack, San Francisco, CA