Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest. Pinterest is also a unique ad platform where business content is integral to the user experience and is engaged with early in the purchase cycle for products and services. Fully communicating the value of Pinterest to businesses requires innovation and thought leadership on measurement as well as insights. As such, we are looking for a experienced leader to drive our measurement and insights team in Europe. As the Head of European Partner Measurement & Insights you will provide strategic direction in guiding the European ad industry towards comprehending the value Pinterest delivers in addition to growing a high performance team.
What you’ll do:
- Define the vision and strategy for enabling Partners to understand Pinterest’s impact on their business metrics across owned, paid and earned activity.
- Knit closely with product, sales and marketing to develop and execute on the measurement vision at Pinterest.
- Develop and execute measurement studies to understand the impact of advertising on Pinterest, including brand lift, sales lift, and multi-touch attribution
- Be a thought leader and participant in the overall monetization strategy at Pinterest.
- Grow the measurement science and insights organization by attracting and retaining strong talent.
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Deliver insights to clients based on Pinterest’s first-party behavioral data
- Explore new measurement solutions by partnering with leading research vendors in the market
- Travel Required
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in digital ads measurement and insights.
- A track record of thought leadership and industry level impact in digital ads measurement space with a European Focus
- Expertise with both Branding and Direct Response ads measurement methodologies
- Executive presence & experience in working with C-level leadership
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing and other members of the monetization leadership team at Pinterest.
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Experience with SQL and other website analytics tools highly preferred
- English fluency required, French or German highly preferred
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Compensation Manager
Cherwell Software, Colorado
Customer Success Executive
TripAdvisor, Tokyo, Japan
Head of Direct Sales
Regional Account Manager / Account Executive - North-Central
Area 1 Security, Illinois
Pre-Sales Engineer (Central to West SLED)
Confluent, Denver, Colorado
Sales Director (Boston)
Medallia, Boston, MA, USA