We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for building impactful partnerships across the ad tech ecosystem, as we develop our global monetization business. You’ll work closely with our Head of Ads Business Development, as well as Product and Sales team leads, to build and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships, spearhead cross-functional deal implementation efforts, as well as research, evaluate and recommend potential acquisitions. You will also work on highly strategic projects to help scope and launch nascent initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Product and Head of Ads BD on partner evaluation, deal negotiation and implementation
- Drive strategy and and build, buy, partner (“BBP”) roadmap for emerging areas
- Lead landscape analysis and relationship building for new partnerships
- Own partner management for critical strategic partners and drive cross-functional efforts to prioritize our business needs and identify new opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in business development or strategic partner management; analytical/strategic backgrounds such as consulting or investing + tech experience also considered
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- Ad tech or mar-tech industry experience preferred
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, and who is eager to learn and tackle complex strategic problems
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative - Emerging Markets
Cherwell Software, Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Sales Strategy Associate
Nextdoor, San Francisco, New York
Happiness Ambassador (Part Time)
Oh My Green, Denver, Colorado
Content Development Advisor
Partner Solutions Technical Consultant
SigFig, San Francisco