The Sales Operations team is a key strategic partner for advertising sales leaders across sales strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations and analytical and strategic thinking. They are pragmatic and results-oriented.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Structure and execute on these projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action.
- Take advantage of large amounts of structured data to understand how our customers interact with our product and service offerings.
- Work to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) to make analytics easier and more effective
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to aid team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on data resources and tools.
- Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Measurement, Product and Finance.
- Lead projects, see around corners and provide coaching and thought partnership to your team.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or analytical major (engineering, mathematics, accounting, economics), MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Understanding of sales and digital advertising platforms plus working knowledge of sales systems and tools.
- Strong data analytics skills and experience with large data sets. Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc).
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level. Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused.
- Experience with online marketing and advertising.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Representative
Zumper, Scottsdale, AZ
Sales Development Representative
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Headquarters
Cloud Enterprise Architect (US West)
Okta, San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA
Regional Partner Manager - Mautic
Acquia, Boston, MA
Digital Sales Representative
Workfront, Lehi, UT, US
Sales and Marketing Representative - Cleveland
HelloFresh, Cleveland, OH