Lead the team on building the next-generation of Promoted Pin tools to guide users on creating engaging ads on the web. The Ads Manager team builds the tools advertisers use to connect with Pinners as they buy, analyze and manage their advertising campaigns on Pinterest. We’re ramping up a team focused on rebuilding and streamlining the ad creation process to make it fast and simple!
What you’ll do:
- Code and lead a re-architecture of the codebase with focus on reliability, scalability, and speed
- Collaborate with product planners and designers on experiments
- Lead and mentor a team of strong engineers
- Quantitatively measure customer experience and identify new opportunities for improvements
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience
- Strong web architecture and coding skills
- Expertise in current web frameworks (i.e. React, Redux)
- Expertise in data-driven development and web telemetry
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Command Alkon, Birmingham, AL
Usermind, Belgrade, Serbia
Product Support Expert - Tier 1
Datto, Albany, NY, Rochester, NY, Norwalk, CT
Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Carbon, Redwood City
Data Scientist, Monetization
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
IT Help Desk