The growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. As a Growth Engineer you’ll be responsible for reaching people on external platforms they are searching on and connecting them with ideas they love. You’ll be improving the top of the Growth funnel by building models to decide which pages should represent Pinterest on external platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Build page quality models
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve content sharing, user to user communication and user retention
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with search engines
- Understanding how search engines work from discovering pages to serving them to users
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Infrastructure Engineering
Dropbox, New York, NY
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales Engineer (Detroit)
Okta, Detroit, MI
Sr. Software Engineer (Front End) - Video Streaming
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer Internship
Domeyard LP, Boston, MA
Paxata, Redwood City