Pinterest is a global tech company with more than 250 million monthly active users. Through Pinterest, people can find, discover and organize what inspires them and implement it in their daily lives. The online platform serves as a visual search engine for food, home decor, DIY, fashion, beauty, travel and much more. As a Marketing Manager in our Berlin office, you'll be responsible for Growth, Content and Product Marketing activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A special focus of your work will be on B2B Marketing and targeting businesses with our advertising value proposition.
What you'll do:
- Analyse user and advertiser growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, leverage data to identify areas of opportunity
- Be responsible for crafting and roll-out of B2C and B2B Marketing activities, following global playbooks and coming up with local solutions
- Manage and execute Pinterest’s content marketing strategy in owned channels
- Develop and localize 360 Marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Develop, execute and monitor performance-based acquisition and retention campaigns in collaboration with HQ
- Organize events for existing and prospect advertisers
- Be the DACH voice within the broader cross-functional org on Pinner and advertiser needs
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media or campaigning
- Dedicated previous experience in B2B Marketing
- Excellent analytical and metrics skills to gather and interpret data
- Deep knowledge on the German e-commerce and CPG industry in Pinterest’s core verticals, as well as a high affinity to lifestyle topics and trends
- Strong project management skills from concept to execution, prioritizing high impact activities and keeping projects moving forward
- Willingness to work on tactical implementations whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind
What we offer:
- Go ‘behind the scenes’ with one of today’s most exciting digital brands
- Work and travel with a global team; collaborate with highly motivated peers
- A challenging and diverse set of tasks
- Attractive benefits on top of base salary and a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
*FLUENCY IN GERMAN & ENGLISH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
**PLEASE UPLOAD CV IN ENGLISH AS RECRUITER CALL WILL BE IN THIS LANGUAGE.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Associate (m/w/d)
Penumbra, Berlin, Germany
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Sales and Marketing Strategy Manager
Segment, San Francisco, CA
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan
Enterprise Business Development Director - Johannesburg
WeWork, South Africa
Enterprise Account Executive (EAE)
AppZen, Chicago, Illinois