The Product Technical Specialist team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, this team helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities. The team provides specialized, in-region, technical implementation support for emerging products. Our team consists of analytical minds who enjoy solving complex strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world's largest Commerce players. As a Product Technical Specialist, you'll be responsible for leveraging ad products to achieve customer goals. You'll also build robust processes, systems, tools and documentation these products can be serviced.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring activation and adoption of various ad products. Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for sales teams during this phase, providing prompt, professional consultative support and service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of customer challenges and issues. Participate in the analysis and research for complex technical challenges and work with Product Escalation teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
- Knowledge of SEO, e-commerce and retail industry.
- Experience with SQL, XML, HTTP protocols and one or more Object Oriented language.
- Experience with tagging and tracking QA and support
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets and work well in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to adapt your message to the technical level of an audience and comfortably present technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager - EMEA