We're looking for an Administrative Business Partner for our technical leaders. You’ll work with them to keep the Engineering team organized and running smoothly. You’ll manage busy schedules and maintain great relationships internally and externally and need to be an amazing communicator who’s passionate about details.
What you'll do:
- Manage busy calendar and travel schedules and prep for agendas
- Organize team offsites and events
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once
- Handle confidential information with integrity
What we're looking for:
- Proficient in G Suite, Keynote and MS Office Suite
- 4+ years experience, ideally supporting a VP of Engineering, Product or other organizational leaders
- Management experience or a passion for growing in your career and managing other Admin BPs
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions while being a data driven and analytical thinker
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, State Healthcare Programs, West U.S.
Bluebird Bio, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Director of Corporate Accounting
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Legal Coordinator - International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs (Spain/Latin America)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Associate, Project Finance
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Finance Operations Associate
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK