EPM Solutions Architect, Adaptive Planning (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The EPM technology team at Pinterest is looking for a senior EPM architect who has at least four years of technical experience in Workday Adaptive Planning. You will be the solutions architect who oversees technical design of the complete EPM ecosystem with emphasis on Adaptive Financial and Workforce planning. The right candidate will also need to have hands-on development experience with Adaptive Planning and related technologies. The role is in IT but will work very closely with FP&A and the greater Finance/Accounting teams. Experience with Tableau suite of tools is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Together with the EPM Technology team, you will own Adaptive Planning and all related services
- Oversee architecture of existing Adaptive Planning solution and make suggestions for improvements
- Solution and lead Adaptive Planning enhancement projects from beginning to end
- Help EPM Technology team gain deeper understanding of Adaptive Planning and train the team on Adaptive Planning best practices
- Establish strong relationship with Finance users and leadership to drive EPM roadmap for Adaptive Planning and related technologies
- Help establish EPM Center of Excellence at Pinterest
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on design and build experience with all Adaptive Planning technologies: standard sheets, cube sheets, all dimensions, reporting, integration framework, security, dashboarding and OfficeConnect
- Strong in application design, data integration and application project lifecycle
- Comfortable working side-by-side with business
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Strong understanding in all three financial statements and the different enterprise planning cycles
- Familiar with Tableau suite of tools.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is temporary contract position at Pinterest. Contractors at Pinterest are employed through our agency partners. If hired, your employer of record will be the agency that submitted your resume to the role.
- Interviews will be scheduled through the agency you’re working with, and conducted by the Pinterest hiring manager. When the hiring manager is ready to move forward with a candidate the agency will reach out to the candidate to extend the offer and provide assignment details (duration, rate, benefits, etc.).
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.