The Growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. The team is a high impact team that drives millions of users to the product every day and we are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to manage both the technical direction and product strategy for the team. You will work with a diverse cross-functional team of designers, user researchers, data scientists, analysts, product managers, and other growth engineers to design and ship experiments that will be seen by millions of people in a fast, collaborative process.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the technical and product strategy of the team
- Help build the team through hiring, performance reviews, etc
- Be responsible for driving high impact projects that add millions of active users
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of Engineering Management experience
- Experience with A/B experiments, data analysis, and consumer product development
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Core
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Software Engineer, Search
Reddit, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer (Single Sign On)
1010data, New York
Senior Global Commodity Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Heat Transfer Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA