Pinterest is looking for a design leader for our Partner Product Design Team. You'll report directly to our Design Director and be responsible for building, developing, and leading the team that designs the tools and products our partners around the world use to advertise and interact with the Pinterest consumer community. You'll work closely with product management, engineering, research and executive leadership to create and champion a variety of features and new partner tools.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team to arrive at solutions to better connect our Partners to our Pinners
- Work closely with the product, engineering and research teams on product strategy and feature sets
- Uphold and inspire a high level of design execution throughout the team
- Be instrumental in the development of our next strategic step forward of our Partner experience
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years as a product design leader
- Background in developing business-to-business enterprise tools
- Ideally has experience in advertising and/or content curation
- A well-versed storyteller with strong presentation skills
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.