IT Client Platform Engineer (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a Client Platform Engineer to join the IT organization at Pinterest. You will help maintain our endpoint management, application engineering and administration efforts to optimize and secure our portfolio of end user services. We use best of breed tools to get the job done.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical guidance for our client platform engineering efforts: macOS, Windows, iOS and Android. Including employee devices, service devices, on-prem servers, and AWS services
- Maintain Helpdesk focused tools to help improve efficiency around the most common requests/incidents
- Maintain automation workflows and integrations to make our applications work better together
- Work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across our applications and clients
- Work with the broader IT team to provide training, documentation, and learning opportunities
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
What we’re looking for:
- IT systems generalist with experience in an enterprise environment with high standards for reliability and security
- Strong fundamentals in mobile (iOS/Android), macOS, and Windows
- Ability to work with commercial and open source tools to help extend our world class, hybrid model
- Empathy for end users and a passion for frictionless user experiences
- A pulse for the future of client engineering.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is temporary contract position at Pinterest. Contractors at Pinterest are employed through our agency partners. If hired, your employer of record will be the agency that submitted your resume to the role.
- Interviews will be scheduled through the agency you’re working with, and conducted by the Pinterest hiring manager. When the hiring manager is ready to move forward with a candidate the agency will reach out to the candidate to extend the offer and provide assignment details (duration, rate, benefits, etc.).
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Real-time Audio/Video
Highfive, California (San Francisco Bay Area) or work from home
Senior Software Engineer, Data, Data Platform Team
Strava, Denver, CO, Remote (USA), San Francisco, CA