Sales Operations Coordinator (Contract)
Pinterest, New York, NY, US; Chicago, IL, US; San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our Sales and Revenue Operations team to improve our Partner experience on Pinterest. You’ll drive productivity and order process enhancements for sales and finance to help deliver world-class support for our Partners. Our fast growing sales team partners with advertisers from Fortune 500 companies, SMBs and agencies with brand, intent and action goals on Pinterest.
What you'll do:
- Drive operational support to partner managers and account managers for our field, growth and SMB sales channels as it relates to orders, billing reconciliation and other key tasks
- Execute incoming orders, coordinating between partner management teams and our finance department to ensure accuracy and timely processing
- Resolve and respond to partner issues (in coordination with account management and finance teams during onboarding and order phases)
- Spearhead cleanup efforts in our CRM database to ensure accuracy
- Participate in projects that enhance the order management process or other sales initiatives
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- 1+ years of experience in an operational, legal, or accounting role (ideal but not required)
Strong project management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail (legal and/or accounting experience ideal but not required)
- Ability to play a client-facing role and represent Pinterest in a professional manner.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is temporary contract position at Pinterest. Contractors at Pinterest are employed through our agency partners. If hired, your employer of record will be the agency that submitted your resume to the role.
- Interviews will be scheduled through the agency you’re working with, and conducted by the Pinterest hiring manager. When the hiring manager is ready to move forward with a candidate the agency will reach out to the candidate to extend the offer and provide assignment details (duration, rate, benefits, etc.).
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.