Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to establish our strategy, execute operational improvements, and generate data driven insights for the Customer Success team and help our global advertisers, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy, and do. You’ll work directly with executive leadership (including C-suite executives) on improving our operational scale in the US and abroad. You’ll find insights and make recommendations to improve our operations and service, influence product and engineering roadmaps, and work directly with our sales and marketing teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you’ll do:
- Advise leadership on ways to improve our operational strategy, including functions such as optimization, reporting, outsourcing, troubleshooting, and automation
- Identify operational pain points; use data to size, prioritize and recommend at-scale strategic solutions
- Mine data to find insights on the performance of the Customer Success team, our advertisers, and our sellers
- Partner with XFN sales, product, and marketing teams to facilitate successful conceptualization and execution of product and program launches
- Recommend processes changes, systems, and workflow automation to improve the Pinterest services offered to advertisers
What we’re looking for:
- Senior presence, ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments synthesizing multiple points of view into a coherent action plan. Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and is a genuinely collaborative team player
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing strategic orientation and operational efficiency to ensure we deliver what is “right” for the customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with data and making data-driven decisions. Ability to think both creatively and critically, willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience
- Specific skills: Excel modeling, building business cases and narratives via PowerPoint and verbally. SQL knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree; recent MBA grad preferred
- Preference for past roles in management/strategy consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
The social news and entertainment company.