Product Training Specialist
Pinterest, San Francisco, California, United States
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a Product Training Specialist who will be responsible for the development and delivery of highly impactful training programs that will improve our internal sales teams’ competencies and understanding of Pinterest products and values. This role sits within the Sales Enablement team, and will partner closely with other team members and cross-functional stakeholders across the business to provide world class training and enablement programs, including teams such as Product Marketing, Product, Sales, and Sales Content.
What you’ll do:
- You will partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design, develop, deliver, and maintain / manage product training curricula that is relevant for our internal sales and sales support teams training needs, including but not limited to sales onboarding, product certifications, and product roll-outs
- Build and deliver innovative training that is easily digestible for adult learners and applied across in-person, virtual, video and e-learning modalities
- Own the end-to-end creation of training materials from scratch in the form of decks, presentations, 1-sheeters, short videos, etc
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and mitigate risks to eliminate potential roadblocks in the design, development and implementation of training
- Refine training content and presentations based on local audience needs
- Partner with peers and provide feedback on learning objectives and content outlines, as needed
- Oversee and/or QA of translated content (text, image, video.., etc.)
- Facilitate and deliver internal training programs
- Assess the impact of training and measure knowledge retention
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing and delivering training in a corporate setting, preferably in Ad Tech
- Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Instructional design knowledge and application with the ability to transform content into highly engaging and impactful learning experiences
- Attention to detail and maintaining a high-quality bar
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos