Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a Regional Agency Lead to help grow Pinterest’s agency business globally. As the primary point of contact for agencies in DACH, you’ll leverage executive relationships and your Pinterest ad platform expertise to inspire agencies to become Pinterest ad experts. Scaling education and product knowledge will be a big part of the role, as you will help transform our agency partners into advocates by educating them on how to leverage Pinterest’s paid and organic solutions to meet their clients’ goals. In doing so, you’ll play a key role in scaling one of the fastest growing advertising platforms in history through your agency partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Drive incremental and new business revenue with top agencies
- Build relationships at the c-level and educate agencies to master the Pinterest ad platform and maximize success for their partners
- Prove demonstrable impact of the agency team’s work using an effective combination of metrics and market feedback
- Continually keep agencies updated with new Pinterest ad offerings so they can present new offerings to partners
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to agency relationships
- Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years Digital advertising agency and agency sales experience, working specifically with performance advertising products
- Experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within agency organizations with a customer focus
- Proven track record of managing revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability
- An independent, business-focused creative thinker who is excited to work with leading agency and technology partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Front End Dev Application Development Manager – St. Petersburg...
Accenture, FL - St. Petersburg, USA