Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As the first Sales Managers in Australia and New Zealand for our Mid-Market team, you will define, launch and drive strategic outcomes and operationalise the vision for the sales team. We’re looking for a high-performing candidate with experience building advertising / media sales teams from the ground up, passion for solving ambiguous problems, excellent communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functionally and globally. Our advertising business is thriving, our user base continues to grow, and we believe the impact of this role can fuel our company to grow in unprecedented ways.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and grow revenue with top existing and potential partners
- Partner with the world’s top marketers to build integrated marketing programs and engage partners in content growth opportunities
- Shape the future of our Sales organisation by building, training and motivating a high performing advertising sales team
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Build on established relationships and develop new relationships with industry CEOs, CMOs, and other key executive decision makers in the ANZ market
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience in Advertising, Digital, and/or Media Sales and established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organisations in ANZ
- 5+ years experience in sales leadership/people management
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including building & developing the team, achieving or exceeding revenue goals, long-term business development, extensive forecasting & pipeline management experience
- Strong understanding and experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organisations
- Ability to interface with product and engineering to synthesize customer needs and feedback
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Highly regarded and well-known thought leader in the industry
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos