Salesforce Business Analyst (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated self-starter to identify and drive operational improvement projects across our Global Sales and Service organizations. You will generate systems and workflow improvements that accelerate our ability to move Advertisers through their customer lifecycle and help our global advertisers, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy and do. You’ll improve operational processes across the Pinterest Sales & Service organization. A successful candidate will spearhead tools improvement projects, take a structured and consultative approach to deliver and communicate succinct but well-articulated business requirements, become an expert at driving improvements in Pinterest’s tools ecosystem focused on Salesforce. And have a passion for scaling solutions through process improvements; Salesforce/Service Cloud enhancements and training materials.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with requirements gathering, testing, and documentation of Salesforce enhancements and projects
- Assist with ongoing development of Salesforce training material for end users
- Perform quality assurance for Salesforce projects and enhancements after development is complete
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Troubleshoot Salesforce bugs reported by end users
- Understand Salesforce roles, profiles, permission sets, objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflows, validations, flows, and process builders
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce application
- Strong analytical skills; experience breaking down ambiguous data problems to deliver insights
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities while maintaining quality
- Troubleshoot system issues reported by end users and work with third party vendor to reach resolution
- Experience rolling out scaled systems & tools projects to cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bonus: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Knowledge of digital media buying / advertising
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is temporary contract position at Pinterest. Contractors at Pinterest are employed through our agency partners. If hired, your employer of record will be the agency that submitted your resume to the role.
- Interviews will be scheduled through the agency you’re working with, and conducted by the Pinterest hiring manager. When the hiring manager is ready to move forward with a candidate the agency will reach out to the candidate to extend the offer and provide assignment details (duration, rate, benefits, etc.).
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
The best bed for better sleep