Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest’s Small & Medium Business team supports advertisers to help them reach their marketing goals. We’re looking for an experienced sales leader to manage a growing team of Sales Development Reps (SDR) and achieve quarterly and annual output goals (namely - activations). The SMB Sales Lead will visualize, build and optimize the SDR lead funnel in conjunction with Product & Engineering partners, as well as create and oversee sales programs and processes that will impact thousands of small business customers each year. Success in this position requires a strong ability to lead and inspire a team, deep analytical skills to make data driven decisions, the ability to influence cross-functional partners and their roadmaps, and the ability to manage competing priorities in a highly dynamic team environment.
What you'll do:
- Create and lead a team of EMEA based SDRs to deliver against quarterly activation and opportunity creation targets
- Establish team/rep KPIs and track performance against goals in real time (using SFDC reporting and dashboards)
- Implement processes and strategies to scale SDR impact across all EMEA regions- including continuous testing re outreach messaging, lead prioritization, calls vs emails, etc.
- Mentor, coach, and develop sales talent -- hold twice-weekly accountability huddles, help develop and push through career path options for the team, and meet with sales managers regularly
- Own and continuously iterate on health of funnel reporting (from lead creation through to ARPA)
- Create quarterly and monthly goals for the SDR team, and drive team size & structure proposals
- Work with PM leaders to optimize the SDR to PM handoff, driving accountability on both sides
- Partner with Program Managers, Product, Eng, and Sales Ops to ensure leads are being created and routed as expected
- Own and help develop the lead roadmap with Product & Engineering XFN teams, including both outbound and inbound sources
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated track record of operational excellence & rigor (leading teams to hit and exceed goals)
- Ability to extract insights from data to inform strategic decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Fluent in Salesforce, Tableau, Excel/Sheets, and other sales productivity software
- Demonstrated track record of working closely with product & engineering partners
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.