Talent Brand Specialist, Tech (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a Talent Brand Specialist, Tech (contract) to take Pinterest’s technical identity to market and advance our employer brand. As the technical specialist on the Talent Brand team, you’ll work closely with partners across the business to understand and amplify our technical stories. You’ll use advanced business acumen to determine what programs will drive technical brand awareness and you’ll run those programs. You’ll also manage the tools and platforms (Pinterest Labs, StackShare, etc.) used to amplify our messaging and make data-based decisions on where we should invest our resources.
In order to bring our technical employer brand to life, you’ll need to be a natural storyteller as well as a data-driven decision maker. You’ll be the creative mastermind behind collateral that pushes our messaging into the world, and you’ll need a deep understanding of Pinterest’s technical foundation. You’ll have ownership of a high-visibility program, but work closely with many clients and teams across the business.
Please note that this is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest. All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
What you’ll do:
- Socialize our Technical EVP within the Recruiting Team and Tech organizations
- Manage and drive content for our technical engineering blog
- Partner with our Tech PR team to drive attention to our technical wins and challenges, and arm Recruiting with these wins
- Measure the success of your programs against Talent Brand strategic priorities
- Own and report on recruitment marketing tools focused specifically on amplifying our technical brand
- Work cross functionally with leaders within Tech, PR, and People departments
- Support recruiting events and create content for Pinterest channels relating to tech, in partnership with the Talent Brand team
- Create and manage a tech brand ambassador program of engaged employees
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of employer brand or recruitment marketing experience with a specific emphasis on amplifying technical teams
- Commitment to furthering principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion at Pinterest
- Experience working closely with technical audiences or with technical clients in a talent acquisition function
- Exemplary data-driven reporting skills and a strong track record of analyzing data in ATS to make decisions
- Ability to influence stakeholders of all working styles and levels
- Strong relationship-building skills across functions and levels
- Natural storyteller with excellent narration and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to fly both “high and low,” create overarching messaging and priorities, then get in the weeds to bring plans to life
- Resourcefulness and creativity.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Teacher Mentor & Coach (Bilingual in Mandarin and E...
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere in the U.S. OR Shanghai, China (with travel betw...