Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest’s mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we're looking for a self-driven Sales Manager as part of our EMEA mid market team.
Be a leader in our fast growing European sales organization and help shape how Pinterest operates internationally. You will be responsible for setting the sales strategy in your teams and working across Sales, Marketing, Creative, Product Insights and Business Development leaders to build our advertiser business in your market.
What you’ll do:
- Determine strategy and go to market for the mid market segment in your market; evolve org design, customer segmentation and sales motion
- Partner cross-functionally to inform product roadmap, marketing programmes and scaled sales and support services
- Attract, coach and retain top talent to build the team and culture
- Manage lead generation strategy and execution for your market leveraging internal and external resources
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
- Engage with priority clients and agencies alongside the team; help to drive critical executive relationships forward in market
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience in digital advertising, (5+ years experience in sales leadership/team management), ideally focused on scaled teams supporting mid-market clients across a variety of Pinterest-endemic verticals (e.g. retail/e-commerce, CPG, travel)
- Demonstrated experience building and coaching world-class sales and operational teams
- Able to independently lead projects and autonomously scope, prioritise and execute initiatives
- Capability to work cross-functionally with global teams across Marketing, Product and Engineering and other teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- German speaker preferred but not a must, with excellent written and verbal English speaking skills
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
The best bed for better sleep