As an Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our brand partners across all levels and support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. You'll take the lead on major initiatives and see them through to success.
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers and agencies
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry leading business plans for large customers
- Work with clients and agencies to cross sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, and earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for pinners and partners
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Service Provider Sales Manager, SEUR
Rubrik, SEUR - France / Spain / Italy
Qualtrics , Toronto
Sales Leader - Central U.S.
Cloudflare, Chicago, IL
Director of Sponsorship Sales
Twitch, Chicago, IL
Sales Associate, Boston
Bonobos, Boston, MA
SW Sales Engineer - Network Security
SonicWall, Indiana / Kentucky Territory