We’re looking for a Data Scientist to help us connect Pinners to actionable content that improves the Pinner experience. You’ll apply quantitative analysis, modeling, and data mining to improve the relevance of Pins across our Ads, Search, and Feeds products.
What you’ll do:
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand and optimize the key levers of our ads and search ecosystems
- Design core metrics that serve as the North Stars for team efforts and model trade offs across product areas
- Apply statistics, modeling, and ML to improve the efficiency of systems and relevance algorithms across Search, Home Feed, and Related Pins
- Work with product managers and engineers to design data products and debug A/B experiments
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience applying scientific methods to solve-real-world problems on web scale data
- Expertise in at least one scripting language, and proficiency in SQL/Hive
- Knowledgeable about the machine learning trade-offs and model evaluation
- You can lead initiatives across multiple product areas while communicating findings with leadership and product teams
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.