Pinterest is a global company with over half of our 200 million users coming from international markets. As the Growth Marketing Manager in our Berlin office, you'll be responsible for developing deep insights on performance drivers for Pinterest in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland from a product marketing and growth standpoint and executing on them to actively fuel Pinterest’s growth goals.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse user growth performance in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland and leverage data to identify areas of opportunity
- Analyse specific funnel stages (from acquisition > engagement > retention > churn win backs), identify areas of opportunity, and develop recommendations for potential growth pockets
- Be responsible for testing and effective at driving significant local growth in SEO together with HQ based Growth teams
- Develop, execute, and monitor successful performance-based acquisition marketing activities in various paid channels
- Build deep understanding of scalable drivers of performance across internal and external levers to drive significant user growth
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in SEO and digital/acquisition marketing or growth hacking, either in technology or media industries
- Excellent analytical skills to gather and interpret data and being comfortable setting and achieving high goals
- Strong project management skills from concept to execution and prioritizing high impact activities and keeping projects moving forward
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality with a willingness to “figure it out” and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Eagerness to work with teams in the Silicon Valley and other international offices combined with a great understanding of the local market
- German business proficiency required
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.