As a Measurement Science Manager on the Measurement Science & Insights team, you'll provide strategic direction on diverse partner-facing analytical questions to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You'll grow a high performance team aimed at using various statistical methods to do research for internal stakeholders and to inform the industry as a whole. You'll also use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What You’ll Do:
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, modeling, and the presentation of data to understand how we drive value for our partners and develop a cohesive measurement science strategy.
- Partner with Measurement, Insights, Partner Marketing, Partner Product, and Engineering teams to solve problems, build products based on data, and identify new opportunities.
- Guide a team of Measurement Scientists to execute strategy around reporting, visualizing, and communicating results to cross-functional teams.
- Design, build, and launch new data models of user behaviors for analysis that relates to Partner outcomes.
- Grow the measurement science and insights organization by attracting and retaining strong talent.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in data science within the advertising or marketing industry.
- MS degree required, PhD preferred.
- Strong knowledge in various statistical methods and/or machine learning.
- Expertise in working with relational databases, querying language (SQL, HQL), and statistical languages (R, Python).
- Experience leading or growing teams in a hyper growth environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and other members of the monetization leadership team at Pinterest.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Solution Architect
Zuora, Atlanta, GA or Boston MA or New York, NY
Business Intelligence Analyst
Bonobos, New York, NY
Airports & Venues Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Quality Analyst
Data Scientist, Intern 2018 - Analytics
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo