We’re looking for experienced iOS engineers to join our Core Experience and Product Engineering organizations. You’ll work closely with designers, product leaders, and engineers across the company to craft the way millions of people will connect with their inspiration.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineers to build improvements to strategically impactful aspects of the Pinterest experience.
- Partner with leading designers and product experts to find and design the next great opportunities.
- Dive into data to inform and make product experiment decisions, and execute on them.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing user-facing features or developer tools.
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Kobalt Music Group, London
Senior Software Engineer, Application - International Expansion
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Codility, Warsaw, Poland
Senior Software Engineer, Data Analytics
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA