- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategy that drive meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to build innovate marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets and achieve partner ROI goals & objectives
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement.
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Architect, West Region
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
Sales Development Representative - English native (Internship)
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Account Executive - Employee Experience
Qualtrics , Dublin
Regional Channel Manager, India
Business Development Representative (San Francisco, CA)
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA