We're looking for a People Partner to be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day. You're curious, passionate about Pinterest, and a quick learner who can execute against the demands of our scaling company. You’ll roll up your sleeves to help with a range of HR duties from high level strategy to program design while planning and implementing company wide HR initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct team health check-ins (meeting with employees across engineering to get a pulse on overall team health)
- Manage logistics for transfers, exits, hires, and headcount
- Lead off-site/facilitation sessions for engineering leaders
- Help managers with PIPs, development plans, and communications for exits
- Field general HR questions from employees
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability partner with various levels of employees
- Strong competency within the following portions of the HR function: employee relations, talent management, and communications
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.