As an Applied Scientist at Pinterest Labs, you'll work on tackling new challenges in machine learning and deep learning applied to a unique Pinterest dataset of 250 billion pins. You'll work on hard machine learning problems, push the state of the art, and conduct research that can be applied across Pinterest engineering teams and engage in collaborations and mentoring. You'll have the opportunity to perform research in the following areas: representation learning, graph embeddings, image recognition, user modeling, recommender systems, natural language processing, and big data analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Push the state of the art and apply the latest advances in deep learning and machine learning to improve Pinterest
- Impact hundreds of millions of users by developing the next generation of visual discovery technology
- Develop machine learning solutions for real world, large-scale problems on the largest visually curated dataset on the planet
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a quick cadence of research, experimentation, and product launches
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about applied machine learning and deep learning
- 5+ years experience applying deep learning methods in settings like recommender systems, time-series, user modeling, image recognition, graph representation learning, natural language processing.
- Strong passion for research and extensive experience in solving hard analytical problems
- Publications in machine learning, AI, data science, data analytics, statistics, or related technical fieldsIndustry experience in deploying ML/DL models into production (familiarity with scalability/latency/portability concerns, experience with experimentation and hyperparameter tuning)
- Experience with learning from ranking labels (i.e. triplet learning, metric learning, etc.) and deploying ranking models (i.e. learning-to-rank)
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Risk Data Analyst
MoneyLion, New York, NY
Director, Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Freelance Translation Analyst (English to Swedish)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
Software Engineer, Computer Vision Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
Research Electrical Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco