As a researcher at Pinterest Labs, you'll work on tackling new challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence. You'll conduct research that can be applied across Pinterest engineering teams and engage in external collaborations and mentoring. You'll perform research in any of the following areas: image recognition, user modeling, recommender systems, natural language processing, and big data analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in cutting-edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Contribute research that can be applied to Pinterest problems
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize findings from data and build intelligent data-driven models
- Provide thought leadership on metrics, features, and products to the entire company
What we’re looking for:
- PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Publications in machine learning, AI, data science, data analytics, statistics, or related technical fields
- Strong passion for research and for answering hard questions with research
- Extensive experience in research and in solving analytical problems
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
*Senior QA Engineer
Cherwell Software, Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
Sr. Engineer, Machine Learning Infrastructure - Toronto
Associate Data Director
Indivisible, Washington, DC
TALA, Santa Monica
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Software Development Engineer, Data