At Pinterest, we believe great products are built by multi-disciplined, diverse teams of passionate builders. Designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and other teammates are all vital to making great products happen. Pinterest is looking for Product Managers to help people discover things they love and do those things in real life.You’ll be the glue among teammates, bringing the team together to move with purpose and urgency.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution across a number of products and teams at Pinterest.
- Work cross functionally with technical, creative, business analytics, marketing, research and corporate development teams on opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or product design.
- Technical experience with a degree in computer science, or experience building consumer products is required.
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Pinterest.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.