Our team’s mission is to build reliable, scalable and flexible "micro-data" platform for developing, managing and serving signals for all of Pinterest. This platform aggregates and serves all signals about pinners, pins, and boards and indexes all pins through batched/incremental/real-time pipelines to power our discovery engine for generating and ranking pin candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Own, improve, and scale existing static signal platform which coordinates tens of jobs and processes hundreds of TB of data each day
- Own and maintain the system that rebuilds the full index of Pinterest’s catalog of ideas periodically, which powers almost all of Pinterest’s products
- Drive the roadmap for the next-generation real-time Pinterest signal platform and build the system to instantly and incrementally update the indices
What we’re looking for:
- Deep expertise on batch or real-time data processing (Hadoop or Spark) at consumer Internet scale
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and drive projects end-to-end
- Expert in C/C++ or Java
- Fluent in Python
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Test Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Qventus, Mountain View, CA
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Memory Specialist
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Cerebri AI, Washington, D.C.
Sr. Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Gusto, San Francisco