Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As the home of inspiration for over 440 million people, creativity is key to achieving success on Pinterest, and our Global Creative Strategy team is an essential partner to advertisers. As a Senior Lead, you’ll drive accountability for a team of creative strategists focused on our US Mid Market, Canada and Australia markets. You’ll foster groundbreaking ideas and provide actionable, results-driven guidance for marketers using Pinterest to reach their goals. Whether through individual partnerships, developing thought leadership and programs or engaging with priority creative agencies, your impact will be seen on the Pinterest platform.
What you'll do:
- Build, lead and inspire a talented team of Creative Strategists, including oversight of concept development, project prioritization, resource allocation and an inclusive team culture
- Create an environment that empowers your team to develop ideas and strategies that inspire our advertising partners to achieve creative success on Pinterest and work with them and the Pinterest partnerships team to execute on those ideas
- Lead executive-level strategy sessions and presentations with our top advertising partners
- Develop strategic plans and priorities to scale the impact and expertise of our team across internal sales teams, external brand and agency teams and the marketing industry at-large
- Build and maintain relationships with key creative agency partners
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, measurement and insights, to understand and define what drives Pinterest marketing success
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with agency, platform or brand or transferable skills
- A successful track record and experience managing teams up to10 people
- Demonstrated deep understanding of the platform, agency and brand dynamics of digital marketing
- A breadth and diverse of experiences, educational backgrounds, and perspectives
- International experience that demonstrates the ability to understand and adapt to the unique needs of each market
- A curious and entrepreneurial mindset that’s able to identify current and future strategic business challenges and then develop goal-oriented team plans to help achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to command a room of senior-level brand and agency partners as well as internal cross-functional leadership
- A passion for and experience influencing visually-led, business-driving creative work
- Experience developing digital marketing and creative-focused thought leadership
- Strong network of creative agency and industry relationships
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.